- An on-line program on our Food For The Soul site.
- Developed by Nana Kwaku Opare, MD, MPH, CA, a physician and dietitian whose life work is helping patients adopt healthy diet and lifestyle habits, and Ama Opare, BS, MA, MA, educator and raw chef.
- Offers you the same tools and information used with patients to help them successfully take control of their health and weight.
- Designed for people of Afrikan descent. For us, by us.
- Includes videos, journal exercises, food demos and more.
Online Training at Food For The Soul
Have you tried to move to a healthier diet only to find yourself going back to your old unhealthy ways? It's not your fault. Deciding you want to make a change is not enough for most people. Making diet and lifestyle changes means learning new skills, new concepts, developing new habits and finding new support systems. The Food For The Soul on-line training library will help you go from "I know I should..." and "I wish I could..." to "YES I DID!"
Juice Fasting For Health, Wellness and Weight Loss
Learn the method Dr. Opare teaches his patients for detoxing, healing and weight loss. When combined with self observation and reflection, journaling, prayer/meditation, and a commitment to making changes, a juice fast allows you to make profound changes in your emotional, spiritual and physical health.